- 1 ¼ pound Lingcod
- 1 ½ cup panko crumbs
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
Roasted Potatoes (chips)
- Combine olive oil and minced garlic, set aside.
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Cut into wedges.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and garlic.
- Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on lower rack of oven.
- Roast for 30 minutes, flipping half way thru.
- While potatoes are roasting, prepare fish.
- Cut fish into 3-inch pieces, and set aside
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the panko, dried thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium low heat. Add the panko crumbs into the skillet and toast, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon on oil.
- Transfer crumbs to a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and Dijon mustard, set aside.
- In a third shallow bowl, put in the flour.
- Take each piece of fish, dredge in the flour, then completely coat in the Dijon mixture, then press fish in the panko crumbs. Ensure fish is completely coated in panko crumbs.
- Set the fish on the prepared baking sheet.
- Continue with the remaining fish.
- Once all fish is coated, bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked thru. Time it to put the fish in the oven with the potatoes during the potatoes' last 15 minutes of roasting.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Check out Chef Krisses Blog https://krissielee.com/